Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cemetery Of Frozen Ships

Carrying a patent leather purse is a strategic way to show off your slender wrist and fingers, as well as exquisite jewels. Lolita Dress from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Lolita Dress at street fashion store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


Today’s pretty photos were taken by lovely Pola from http://polablogzone.blogspot.com/. As usual I couldn’t make up my mind which photos to publish on the blog (that’s why there’s so many of them today), because shereally takes amazing ones! We went for a little walk, visited a sweet little France-inspired place called Monsieur CafĂ© and then went for a short shopping spree, which turned out to be more of a window shopping. As for the outfit, it’s once again the hat (I couldn’t help it, I love it to bits), my Primark find: swallow print blouse with a tie and amazing shoes from a second-hand shop (I can’t stop wearing them!).
Have a lovely week, my dears…fortunately I'm staying in my hometown till the end of the week, which means relaxing, relaxing, relaxing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment